[Webcom] Service Provider Fix/Upgrade

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Jul 30 13:49:03 PDT 2013

Ian,

Sorry, I'm not sure.   I don't see any of the old backup stuff I vaguely
recall from years ago when I tried to be involved in osgeo1 backups now in
/root or root's "crontab -l" output.

I do see a backup in /root/MySQL-Dumps/ that might be helpful.  It is from
Jan 5, 2013.  I'm guessing this was before the last attempt at a drupal
migration?

Hmm, I'm going to dig around a bit in that and see if I can find something
helpful.

Best regards,
Frank

warmerdam at pobox.com