[Webcom] Motion: Ian Edwards joins WebCom

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 14:50:45 PDT 2013

I'm not sure what the specific concerns are with regards to the content
of current OSGeo-Live Project Overviews, but one thing we could look
into is adjusting the Project Overview template which might address
these concerns.

We are at documentation lock down stage for our OSGeo-Live 7.0 release
now, but we can look into this for the next release if there is a desire
to do so.