[Webcom] Service Provider Fix/Upgrade

Ian Edwards iedwards.pub at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 01:06:06 PDT 2013

Frank's made a patch using old code from the database and updated
#1105<http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1105>.
He says first signs look good. Well done Frank!

I'm not able to test or review at the moment, can some one else take a
quick look?

- Frank, could you send a quick note on how you think the backup is/isn't
working - do you think the SQL dump you're looking at was made manually or
ran from cron?
- Adam, you were right that we should really be using views to do this in
the long term. I need to read through our WebCom
pages<http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Website_Committee> and
old minutes, and also get more familiar with the workings of the server,
but perhaps around FOSS4G we need to be think about our roadmap?