[Webcom] New Web VM

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Oct 15 14:32:03 PDT 2013

Ian,

The new web vm is web.osgeo.osuosl.org.  Your existing OSGeo LDAP
account should be enough for you to login, and I've added you to the
sudo group.  Please login to confirm.

I'm afraid I'm not sure what is installed on that VM now, but to the
best of my knowledge there is nothing operational there.

The existing SAC topic dicussing the VM is:

  http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC_Service_Status#Web

Eventually, I'd like to see a subpage created discussing it's
configuration and management as has been done for some of the other
OSGeo service VMs.