[Webcom] so how are we doing here?

paul warriner.us paul at warriner.us
Fri Aug 5 03:28:51 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

Sorry for my complete lack of involvement with this, but it has been an interesting few years. I recently found I have some time on my hands to also assist, if needed.

I tried my old login, but cannot remember my password, and found the reset disabled.

I have been building some internal drupal sites at OP, using v7, and think I could be of assistance for some of the maintenance.

If needed, I'm here.

Paul