[Webcom] new volunteer for web activities

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Wed Jul 20 10:55:48 PDT 2016

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 10:25:42AM -0700, Jody Garnett wrote:
> Welcome Sandro, always great to have new volunteers/members.
>
> What do you need to be effective? A website login?

The website seems to use the OSGeo Userid, so I do have a login,
but after logging in I see no "edit" button. So it is either
hidden *or* I'm just too stupid to find it.

> I note that the website
> committee members list <http://www.osgeo.org/webcommittee/index.html> could
> also use an update.

Yep. Maybe it would also be a good idea to have at least 2 managers
for this mailing list, which is currently only managed by Frank.

--strk;