[Webcom] [Board] OSGeoeb-Site issues

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 07:44:15 PST 2016

You should all have access to edit website pages, or raise a trac ticket
for sidebars. We took an action item and got some of this resolved - rather
than talk about it please fix anything that was missed :)

We have done some of the work, as for communication news item blog posts
are always welcome.

Jody Garnett