[Web Comm] Wiki update

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Feb 24 00:16:39 EST 2006

Regarding the logo contest...

I think that Joomla did an excellent job with their brand manual.  This outlines the logo, acceptable use, typeface, and other stuff in a very professional manner:

http://www.joomla.org/content/view/259/70/

Do you think there is a way that we could nudge the contest towards this kind of result?

Jason