[Web Comm] Project Owner for www.osgeo.org project

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Jul 5 22:29:51 EDT 2006

Andrew / Auke,

Thanks for the information.  Jason is the appointed authority on the web
site, and needs access to everything - and the ability to futher delegate
the ability to update content.  I would encourage you or Auke to let him
know what aspects should be considered risky to change so he knows to
consult with Auke before doing so.

Our main objective, as I understand it, is not to alter the configuration,
but to be in a position where Jason and other members of the web committee
can update the general web content on the main web site.

By the way, Jason keeps mentioning CVS while I've been using SVN to update
the project pages I'm involved in (incubator, etc).  Are the main web pages
under SVN or CVS (or will either work?).

Best regards,