[Web Comm] content creation, and current content

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Oct 2 19:08:06 EDT 2006

I think that we should strongly work on publishing the VisCom material
(that's our role in relationship to them, though we also can create own
content) so if there are documents that they haven't submitted for
publication, we should contact them to make sure that they are suitable
for public consumption and then publish them.

Jason