[Web Comm] Website discussion (split between marketting / community / development )

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Wed Oct 18 12:21:28 EDT 2006

Auke Jilderda wrote:
> On 18 October 2006 03:31, Jody Garnett wrote:
>
>> No worries on that front - my discontent is my lack of involvement
>> with this committee  :-) Your product is safe from my complaints....
>>
>> We have a slightly different breakdown represented by the stories
>> collected on our wiki. Although it strikes me we need at least one
>> story built around a member of the OSGeo foundation trying to
>> participate in foundation activities.
>>

> Where can I find those stories?  Been searching the wiki a bit but can't
> seem to find them. :-(

I think this may in fact be why I have been trouble getting involvement ;-)
- http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/WebCom_OSGeo_Site_Focus#Visitors

The page is notes taken while trying to scope out what is needed from
the web committee (and in turn what
artifacts it should be asking from the iccubation process and various
committees).

The recent pdf is mostly taking this content and trying to draw a
picture out of it ...

Jody