[webmap-discuss] Fwd: OsGeo AJAX Web Mapping discussion at Lausanne (foss4g)

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Sun Aug 27 19:46:02 EDT 2006

Great Bob,
it would be nice to have the opportunity to present briefly each
project participating and then start the debate.

I think it could be useful to underline which functions/libraries/
whatever each project feels as keys and can contribute to other
applications or to a new, more general, application. Another point
could evaluate which other functions can be lacking and merged from
other projects.
just an idea

I still don't know how much time we are going to have to stay together.
Maybe Olivier can have an answer.

A nice example could be what Cameron Shorter, if I've understood,
want to do with his debugging widget. It could be the first used by
all AJAX projects. Basically, I'm interested.

thanks
Lorenzo