[webmap-discuss] Client side coordinate transformation library - Call to developers/testers

Steven M. Ottens steven.ottens at geodan.nl
Tue Jul 25 04:11:24 EDT 2006

Hi Aaron,

Just for your information; Mapbuilder has a proj lib based on gtcp, it
is still there but we've decided to move away from GTCP and towards
proj.4 for various reasons. You can have a look at our GTCP code,
several transformations are supported. For more information on the
reasons I advise to contact Richard Greenwood (from the cst demo mail a
few hours ago)

Regards,
Steven

--