[webmap-discuss] ka-Map and OpenLayers - WMS-C

Steven M. Ottens steven.ottens at geodan.nl
Tue Jun 27 04:22:01 EDT 2006

I had a quick chat with Schuyler and some others. We discovered that for
a basic demo with just pan and zoom it shouldn't be too difficult. But
when we want to use layer control quite some work needs to be done on
both sides. One solution might be that OL supports WMC/OWSContext so we
can do 'our' thing on the WMC and give it to OL to render it.

Steven

--
Geodan S&R Amsterdam

-------------------------------------