[webmap-discuss] Re: vector editing summary

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Oct 31 21:17:31 EST 2006

http://svn.openlayers.org/sandbox/pagameba/vector is the current (not
working) version that I am using to move code around in.

I created a copy of the more-or-less working version in http://
svn.openlayers.org/sandbox/pagameba/vector-original

The newer version is starting to look like the list below but a bunch
of stuff is still not moved around and its not in a runnable state
right now.

Also, I did add the primative methods to the point and line segment
code for basic picking functions, which are the building blocks for
editing controls.  Once the code is running again, I'll chat with
Chris Schmidt about creating controls for digitizing and editing.

Anselm ... not sure where you want to dig in, perhaps just dig around
and look at the code ... I'll be working on it again tomorrow night
for an hour or two I think, perhaps we could discuss how to split up
the work if you see an area you want to work on.

Cheers

Paul