[Wps-discuss] Benchmarking...

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 20:03:13 EST 2010

Thanks Jeff; I am still very much in favour of undertaking wps benchmarking.

We really should go through some of your lessons learned from the WMS exercise; perhaps you can help steer us away from trouble spots or common misunderstandings.

Only thing I can think of is to get the goal/tests on the table quickly; and give people plenty of time to dial it in to a useful level of difficulty.

Jody