[Wps-discuss] WPS Benchmarking at FOSS4G 2015

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 16:21:17 PDT 2015

Thinking about this more, it changes one problem (implementations are
dependent on their geospatial library for speed) with another
(implementations are dependent on their xml parsing / format encoding
technology for speed).

So not sure of the value here, other than a discussion point :)

--
Jody Garnett