[Wps-discuss] Fwd: [FOSS4G Seoul 2015] Letter for General Track Presentation Acceptance

Benjamin Proß b.pross at 52north.org
Tue Jun 16 07:13:03 PDT 2015

Hi folks,

As you can see below, we got a slot for the WPS Benchmark. I will get
back to you soon with some thoughts and plans.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Betreff: 	[FOSS4G Seoul 2015] Letter for General Track Presentation
Acceptance
Datum: 	Mon, 15 Jun 2015 17:42:12 +0900
Von: 	FOSS4G 2015 Secretariat <programme_foss4g2015 at meci.kr>
An: 	b.pross at 52north.org

**

June 15, 2015

Dear Benjamin Pross,

**

The FOSS4G Seoul 2015 Organizing Committee is pleased to inform you that
your presentation has been accepted for the General Track Session at
FOSS4G Seoul 2015, which will be held from September 14 to 19, 2015 at
The K Seoul Hotel in Seoul, Korea. The following is your presentation
that would be included in the General Track Session.

*Presentation Information*

Presentation No.

PT-082

Presentation Title

WPS Benchmarking Session

*Conditions for Acceptance of the Presentation***

*At least one author for each accepted presentation/poster *must*
register to the conference (**2015.foss4g.org*
<http://2015.foss4g.org/>*) by June 22, 2015 *to be allocated in the
session. Preliminary program schedule will be announced on June 29, 2015.

We appreciate again for your contribution and look forward to seeing you
in Seoul in September.

Sincerely yours,

*Sanghee Shin*

*Chairof FOSS4G Seoul 2015 Organizing Committee*