[Wps-discuss] [WPS-dev] WPS 1.0.0 CITE tests

Benjamin Proß b.pross at 52north.org
Wed Jun 1 07:21:41 PDT 2016

Alright, I will talk to the CITE test developers next. @Peter, I think
on the client side the Team Engine will be used [1]. The current beta
version of the WPS executable test suite is available here [2].
There is a public Website for executing the current WPS tests [3]. Once
the test suite is released, it will be moved to the official CITE test
Website [4].
I will keep you posted about the progress.

Cheers,

Benjamin

[1] https://github.com/opengeospatial/teamengine
[2] https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-wps10