[intl-discuss] RE: [OSGeo-Discuss] Australian OSGeo Chapter

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at westnet.com.au
Thu Jan 4 19:48:24 EST 2007

Jacob,

Nothing required.  What you give, you give.  If the most you can offer
is a statement of support, that's plenty.  In fact, that's probably the
most important.  The big task in front of us is promoting FOSS as a
legitimate and productive model for the development and use of GIS
tools.  There are many places where FOSS is dismissed out of hand as not
suitable for all sorts of muddle headed reasons.  The more of a crowd we
have the better.

Regards,
Tim Bowden
Mapforge Geospatial