[ZOO-Discuss] OGC Web Services, Phase 7 (OWS-7) Request For Quotation and Call For Participation

Raj Singh rsingh at opengeospatial.org
Thu Dec 3 05:05:29 PST 2009

The December 2 deadline was only for submissions requesting funding.
Observers don't need to declare until mid-January. Observers do need
to be OGC members however. If no appropriate ZOO-ers are members, then
someone should take advantage of the free yearly memberships available
through OSGeo.

---
Raj