[ZOO-Discuss] ZOO meeting in Montpellier - program

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 04:47:48 PST 2009

Hello ZOOers !

Here's the final program for those who are coming to montpellier on friday.
Thanks by advance to those who will join by skype, we will create a ZOO
meeting discussion for that.
The program is rather dense, but these are only guidelines for our
discussion and brainstorming, as the time we get is rather short.

8:30 - 9:30 : ZOO project presentation to LIRMM's researchers

9:30 - 10:15 : Buisness meeting 3LIZ / GeoLabs / Neogeo Technologies

10:15 - 10:30 : Everybody should be there for coffee

10:30 - 11:30 : Intro / Meeting scheduling
                        ZOO Kernel presentation (ZOOKernelInternal)
                        ZOO Services demos (OGR, GDAL, GCAL, QRCode...)
                        Discussions

11:30 - 12:30 : ZOO Project orgnanization (PSC (ZOO Tribal Council), Tribe,
Sponsors, Knowledge partners)
                        ZOO Project objectives (community, buisness,
licensing, marketing)
                        ZOO Development plans (ZOO Server, ZOO Web Client,
ZOO Desktop Client)
                        Discussions

12:30 - 14:00 : Lunch (restaurant to be booked)

14:00 - 15:00 : ZOO Kernel and ZOO Services session
                        (Brain storming on Kernel Limitations/Enhancements,
Services implementation, ZOO Server and REST API)

15:00 - 16:00 : ZOO Web Client session
                        (Brainstorming on Client architecture, interactions
with OpenLayers and other libs, GUI...)

See you on friday !
Best,

Nick