[ZOO-Discuss] ZOO meeting in Montpellier - program

hayashi at apptec.co.jp hayashi at apptec.co.jp
Thu Nov 19 22:49:23 PST 2009

Hell all & venka-sensei

Zoo-Program time Schedule

8:30 – 9:30 : ZOO project presentation to LIRMM’s researchers
SDT(6:30 – 7:30)
HAN(13:30 – 14:30)
JST(15:30 – 16:30)

9:30 – 10:15 : Business meeting 3LIZ / GeoLabs / Neogeo Technologies
SDT(7:30 – 8:15)
HAN(14:30 – 15:15)
JST(16:30 – 17:15)

10:15 – 10:30 : Everybody should be there for coffee
UTC(8:15 – 8:30)
HAN(15:15 – 15:30)
JST(17:15 – 17:30)

10:30 – 11:30 : Intro / Meeting scheduling
UTC(8:30 – 9:30)
HAN(15:30 – 16:30)
JST(17:30 – 18:30)
ZOO Kernel presentation (ZOOKernelInternal)
ZOO Services demos (OGR, GDAL, GCAL, QRCode…)
Discussions

11:30 – 12:30 : ZOO Project orgnanization (PSC (ZOO Tribal Council), Tribe, Sponsors, Knowledge partners)
UTC(9:30 – 10:30)
HAN(16:30 – 17:30)
JST(18:30 – 19:30)
ZOO Project objectives (community, buisness, licensing, marketing)
ZOO Development plans (ZOO Server, ZOO Web Client, ZOO Desktop Client)
Discussions

12:30 – 14:00 : Lunch (restaurant to be booked)
UTC(10:30 – 12:00)
HAN(17:30 – 19:00)
JST(19:30 – 21:00)

14:00 – 15:00 : ZOO Kernel and ZOO Services session
UTC(12:00 – 13:00)
HAN(19:00 – 20:00)
JST(21:00 – 22:00)

(Brain storming on Kernel Limitations/Enhancements, Services implementation, ZOO Server and REST API)

15:00 – 16:00 : ZOO Web Client session
UTC(13:00 – 14:00)
HAN(20:00 – 21:00)
JST(22:00 – 23:00)
(Brainstorming on Client architecture, interactions with OpenLayers and other libs, GUI…)

HAN = Ha noi

regards

Hayashi

| Hi Nick,
|
| Thanks for all the organization.
|
| nicolas bozon wrote:
| > Hello ZOOers !
|
| Let us call ourselves ZOO-Tribals.
|
| > Here's the final program for those who are coming to montpellier on friday.
| > Thanks by advance to those who will join by skype, we will create a ZOO
| > meeting discussion for that.
| > The program is rather dense, but these are only guidelines for our
| > discussion and brainstorming, as the time we get is rather short.
|
| Is this French time. If possible, send us the UTC time too.
| I am bad at world clocks.
|
| Cheers
|
| Venka
|
| > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| >
| > 8:30 - 9:30 : ZOO project presentation to LIRMM's researchers
| >
| > 9:30 - 10:15 : Buisness meeting 3LIZ / GeoLabs / Neogeo Technologies
| >
| > 10:15 - 10:30 : Everybody should be there for coffee
| >
| > 10:30 - 11:30 : Intro / Meeting scheduling
| >                         ZOO Kernel presentation (ZOOKernelInternal)
| >                         ZOO Services demos (OGR, GDAL, GCAL, QRCode...)
| >                         Discussions
| >
| > 11:30 - 12:30 : ZOO Project orgnanization (PSC (ZOO Tribal Council), Tribe,
| > Sponsors, Knowledge partners)
| >                         ZOO Project objectives (community, buisness,
| > licensing, marketing)
| >                         ZOO Development plans (ZOO Server, ZOO Web Client,
| > ZOO Desktop Client)
| >                         Discussions
| >
| > 12:30 - 14:00 : Lunch (restaurant to be booked)
| >
| > 14:00 - 15:00 : ZOO Kernel and ZOO Services session
| >                         (Brain storming on Kernel Limitations/Enhancements,
| > Services implementation, ZOO Server and REST API)
| >
| > 15:00 - 16:00 : ZOO Web Client session
| >                         (Brainstorming on Client architecture, interactions
| > with OpenLayers and other libs, GUI...)

OSGeo.JP Sponser
 http://www.osgeo.jp
APPLIED TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.