[ZOO-Discuss] About ZOO demos

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Mon Nov 23 12:46:17 PST 2009

Hi All,

Gérald Fenoy wrote:
> Please guys don't troll too much :)

Gerald, Sorry about being pushy about Drupal

> Just to say that OOCMS will be ZOO based, that's the only reason to
> use it IMO. But I don't care, I just want to know what I have to
> install for the ZOO Members.

If OOCMS is going to be ZOO compliant CMS,
it would be the best choice for the future.

As Nick, mentions in his subsequent mail as below;

> According to me demos do not need CMS support, so i agree with reluc that
> they should stay in basic html (we can also create simple OOCMS pages to
> host demos, am i wrong gerald ?)

Guess that would be in line with the ZOO-Tribe
policy of KISS (Keep it Simple Stupid!).

Also +1 for Nicks suggestion below;

> Anyway, I think that the Gerald/Reluc's demos are a very good starting point
> to develop a more generic ZOO Web Client.

+1 for choosing what Gerald/Reluc/Nick are most comportable
with.

Best

Venka