[ZOO-Discuss] GRASS WPS Process Description

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Fri Nov 27 15:20:16 PST 2009

Hi Markus,
nice to hear from you again.

There is something in the DescribeProcess which make me wondering if I'm wrong or miss something (or maybe the last version of WPS proposal ??). Why was ComplexOutput used where ComplexData should be used ?
Table 46 of the WPS proposal define the Data structure and seems to define that we have to use ComplexData rather than ComplexOutput.

Furthermore, you use a node for MimeType, I've understood that in the WPS proposal, when they use the first letter capitalized that means that we have to use a node. But for mimeType it was specified as-is, so I'm pretty sure that it have to be used as an attribute of the ComplexData node. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Maybe that's why we have to create a parser to be able to use the DescribeProcess as source for creating the zcfg file which specify the process' metadata.

Hope to hear from you soon,
best regards,

gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr

GEOLABS