[ZOO-Discuss] GRASS WPS Process Description

Soeren Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 30 09:59:15 PST 2009

Hello Gérald,
sorry for the delay, i am currently very busy.

2009/11/28 Gérald Fenoy <gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr>:
> Hi Soeren,
> I made lot of mistake in my previous mail, maybe I had to sleep before
> answering but I tried to be reactive and this imply I was wrong. Hope you
> all will forgive.

No problem at all. It was a good opportunity for me to validate my
implementation
and i found indeed several erros. So thanks for your mail. :)
Feedback is always important.

I hope to start the implementation of the grass Python module soon.
So we are able to implement some grass services in the zoo-project.

Best regards
Soeren