[Zoo-discuss] About FOSS4G 2009 and ZOO Project

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Wed Oct 28 06:52:11 PDT 2009

Hi Markus and all,

I have just subscribed Markus, Soeren Gebbert
and Song to the ZOO-discuss list. The ZOO
project page (http://www.zoo-project.org/)
also been updated today.

There may be an opportunity for master and
doctoral fellowship at Osaka City for topics
related to implementing image processing
services using GRASS and/or ORFEO-Toolbox.

If any of you can reccomend some students who
would be interested in the topic and take up
studies in Japan, please contact me off the
list at raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp

Markus's off-list mail is quited below.

Best regards

Venka