[Zoo-discuss] About ZOO-Project

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Fri Oct 30 01:15:19 PDT 2009

After the ZOO presentation at FOSS4G-2009,
Jody Garret (who was chairing the session)
suggested ti take a look at YAWL for
service chaining.

YAWL is supposed to be a workflow engine.
http://www.yawl-system.com/

Anybody suggest to start looking into YAWL?
Gerald says that ZOO Kernel already supports
service chaining. I am not sure I have entirely
understood what Gerald has to say about Service
Chaining in ZOO.

Venka