[Zoo-discuss] Wiki style

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 06:36:08 PDT 2009

Hi ReLuc !

Ok i will change the css tomorrow morning, no problem
About to sleep now, because of the japanese time difference. I'm in nagoya
now for training !

i didn't notice h3 were not set, because i din't used it in the original
template.
Trac + template now needs to updates a few thing like h3 !

By the way, we are about to finalize Drift-X WPS client (sending WPS request
using Jquery !), and i will probably ask you a few more questions for the
openlayers final steps ( layer dynamic redraw, getfeature info...) !

See you !

Nick