[ZOO-Discuss] ZOO Kernel 1.0 Release

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Thu Apr 15 10:13:18 PDT 2010

Lucas,

Le 15 avr. 2010 à 17:12, Luca Delucchi a écrit :

> 2010/4/15 Luca Delucchi <lucadeluge at gmail.com>:
>
> Update ...
>
> i tried with this configure
>
> ./configure --without-php --without-java --without-js

To desactivate Language support please use the following configure option : --with-Language=no (David please let me know if I'm wrong here but after a short review of the configure.ac file I think I'm right), so in your case good options should be : -with-php=no --with-java=no --with-js=no . Nevertheless, in you case as the options you used wasn't recognized by the configure script then no of this supports was activated.

> and I haven't error, but when i try to launch the make
>

> luca at giswks001:~/compilati/zoo-project/zoo-kernel$ make zoo_loader.cgi
[...]
> zoo_service_loader.c:37:18: error: cgic.h: No such file or directory
[...]

The most important line in the warning/errors messages you get running the make command seems to be explained by a missing cgic installation. You can install the cgic205 from bouteil or use our own (available in thrids svn directory, http://svn.zoo-project.org/svn/trunk/thirds/cgic206) which make your ZOO Kernel automatically supporting FastCGI.