[ZOO-Discuss] PHP Embedded

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Sun Apr 25 09:24:29 PDT 2010

Hi Daniel,
yes there is a reason to use the embedded version of php rather than the cli or cgi one.

In ZOO Kernel we pass parameters by reference rather than by value. That's why we can't call external procedure, asthis way we are not able to get back the references we passed to the service contained in a ZOO Service Provider.

I saw the thread you talked about, so debian users will have to compile a PHP embedded version to support Services Providers in PHP programming language. It is not that a hard thing I think.

Hope to hear from you,
best regards,

gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr

GEOLABS