[ZOO-Discuss] Premature end of script headers: zoo_loader.cgi on Windows

Yingqi Tang anakintang at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 15:03:15 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I am newbie to ZooWPS and I'm trying setup ZooWPS on my Windows 7 box
through ZOO4W. I read the doc and followed the steps below:

1. Install OSGeo4W (I had that already for GDAL, QGIS, Apache etc.) and load
necessary library;
2. I also installed the Apache through OSGeo4W too, which is running fine
(other cgi based app like MapServer is running fine through OSGeo4W's bin
folder)
3. Copy those ZooWPS related files under OSGeo4W bin folder;
4. Start the Apache server and type
http://host/cgi-bin/zoo_loader.cgi?Service=WPS&Request=GetCapabilities&Version=1.0.0in
browser;

What I'm getting is an error message saying there is an internal server
error, and apache server log says "Premature end of script headers:
zoo_loader.cgi". I don't know what I did wrong and what else I can try to
make it work.

Can any one help me on this?

Thanks,
Yingqi