[ZOO-Discuss] Multiple output process

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Thu Jun 3 03:22:28 PDT 2010

Hi Scott,
forgive my late answer.

Indeed you're right, WPS spec can let you use multiple outputs from a process. Regarding ZOO Kernel it currently supports multiple output only for the Execute Request for the DescribeProcess it won't display the multiple output unfortunately, but it will do soon I hope.

I'm currently working on the ZOO Kernel source code to make it cleaner (in the memory management sense not the code which have to be reworked as quoted by Soeren). I hope to be able to make it available soon on the svn but it take much time than expected.

Hope to hear feedbacks from you about the Execute request using multiple outputs.

Best regards,

gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr

GEOLABS
Siège social :