[ZOO-Discuss] Execute HelloWorldJava

Daisuke YOSHIDA nro2dai at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 02:11:31 PDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I faced 500 Internal Server Error when I execute HelloWorldJava at
Ubuntu 10.04 32bit.
http://localhost/cgi-bin/zoo_loader.cgi?metapath=&ServiceProvider=&Service=WPS&Request=Execute&Version=1.0.0&Identifier=HelloWorldJava&DataInputs=S=test

Apache log says,
malformed header from script. Bad header=Error occurred during
initiali: zoo_loader.cgi
I suppose this mean would be "Error occurred during initialization of VM"
and guess the problem is somewhere in PATH setting.

Apache user can carry out Java commands (java, javac) without error.

I wrote [env] in main.cfg, but did not success
[env]
JAVA_HOME=/usr/local/jdk1.6.0_20
PATH=.:/usr/bin:$JAVA_HOME/jre/bin:$JAVA_HOME/bin
CLASSPATH=/var/cgi-bin

Of course, I compiled with Java
./configure  --with-java=/usr/local/jdk1.6.0_20

I appreciate your help.
Best regards,

Daisuke Yoshida