[ZOO-Discuss] ZOO abstract for WebMGS event in Italy

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Mar 15 22:19:52 PDT 2010

Hello ZOO tribe,

Today is the last day to submit an abstract for the WebMGS event in
Italy in August (http://webmgs2010.como.polimi.it/) and I would like to
submit an abstract for it now.  The workshop theme ("Sensor Web
Enablement and Geoprocessing Services") fits very well with the ZOO
capabilities.

I have not seen any mention of anyone else submitting a ZOO abstract, so
I want to make sure that we get one submitted.

Does anyone else want to present a ZOO workshop/presentation with me for
this event?  Please let me know right away, as the abstract deadline is
today (15 March)  Thanks!

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna