[ZOO-Discuss] Jgarnett want to meet you

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Fri Sep 10 05:39:21 PDT 2010

Hi reluc,
We are sorry to answer only today but Nicolas and I became sick at 2pm
during this year FOSS4G, the virus outbreak at WPS BoF. Note that we are
really sorry that we can't join this event where we wanted to go at the
begining.

But we willl try to contact Jody today to see if we can meet together and
thank him for this really pleasant idea to make people meet and share their
ideas each other.

Best regards,
djay