[ZOO-Discuss] ZOO Debian Package

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Sun Sep 19 21:37:18 PDT 2010

Hi Alessandro,

Thanks for the follow-up at debian/ubuntu miniconf
regarding ZOO

I think ZOO could follow the similar
scheme as GRASS GIS as below;

Version number scheme:

* first number: major release number
* secondary number: minor release number (stable/development indicator)
* third number: revision

Scheme for ZOO-Kernel 1.0.1 which is presently available
would be as follows

a) 1 being the major release number
b) 0 being the minor release number
c) 1 being the revision