[ZOO-Discuss] ZOO Debian Package

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Mon Sep 20 05:39:24 PDT 2010

Hi Gerald,

Is ZOO-Project going to be more than WPS? Alessandro's proposal idea to call
it "zoo-wps" isn't bad IMO.
Another idea would be - in case ZOO Services and API could be
installed extra - to split them in packages like "zoo-kernel",
"zoo-services", "zoo-api" with being "zoo-kernel" required for others.

Well, shouldn't become to complicated on the other hand.

Daniel