[ZOO-Discuss] ZOO Debian Package

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Mon Sep 20 15:07:15 PDT 2010

Someday ZOO could hopefully be more than WPS
only.

My suggestion would be to name the package as
zoo-kernel with subsequent release zoo-services
and zoo-api.

Since multi-language support is one of the
main features of the ZOO-Kernel, the present release
(ZOO-Kernel-1.0.1) could C/C++, Fortran and Python
support. Future stable release (ZOO-Kernel-1.2.X) could
include support for javascript and other newly
supported languages.

ZOO-Services and ZOO-API could be released as independent
packages.

Also a possibility of releasing ZOO-Bundle (which includes
ZOO-Kernel, ZOO-Services and ZOO-API) in the future.

Best

Venka