[ZOO-Discuss] GIS GRASS ZOO integration

Soeren Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 29 06:37:09 PDT 2010

Hello Eugenio,

2010/9/27 Eugenio Realini <eugenio.realini at gmail.com>:
> HI Soeren,
>
> 2010/9/24 Soeren Gebbert <soerengebbert at googlemail.com>:
>> Back to the problem: the Python WPS interface was generated using PyXB
>> version 1.1.1, so this may be the source of the error. Can you please
>> try PyXB 1.1.1?
>
> Still not working also with PyXB 1.1.1

Well this is strange ... .

> Since the error is in _ows.py, that I've seen it was generated by
> PyXB, could I try to generate it again from scratch?

Yes you can try to generate the WPS.1.0.0 python modules with PyXB
1.1.2 by yourself:

mkdir WPS_1_0_0
cd WPS_1_0_0/
pyxbgen -u http://schemas.opengis.net/wps/1.0.0/wpsAll.xsd -m OGC_WPS_1_0_0
touch __init__.py

Then replace the WPS_1_0_0 dir with the new one. Make sure your gdal
installation was compiled with C++ Xerxes support, otherwise the
logfile of the ZOOGrassModuleStarter located at /tmp/logfile.txt will
contain these lines:

 <INFO>
ERROR 1: Unable to create Xerces C++ based GML reader, Xerces support
not configured into GDAL/OGR.
ERROR 1: File /tmp/tmp8s38Ab/input_0 appears to be GML but the GML reader can't
be instantiated, likely because Xerces support wasn't
configured in.
ERROR: Unable to open data source </tmp/tmp8s38Ab/input_0>

</INFO>

<ERROR>
GDLA error while import. Unable to create input location from input
/tmp/tmp8s38Ab/input_0
</ERROR>

Which happened to me right now, because my gdal installation was
compiled without Xerxes at work. :/

I hope you are able to run it. Please use the latest svn version of
the wps-grass-bridge, i fixed some bugs.

Best regards
Soeren