[ZOO-Discuss] Compiling on windows

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 02:33:15 PDT 2011

Hi Asher,

Very glad to know that you are interested in compiling and runnning ZOO on
Windows.

A page is available here for instructions on what we call ZOO4W:

http://www.zoo-project.org/trac/wiki/ZooWebSite/ZooKernel/ZOO4W

The ZOO Win32 support is still experimental but works great with C and
Python Services.

We'll be very glad to learn more after your tests on Windows, as we need
more feedbacks and help to make ZOO4W better.

Good luck

Best regards,

Nick