[ZOO-Discuss] LiveCD

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Sat Apr 30 09:50:56 PDT 2011

Hi Angelos,
thanks a lot for providing this livecd and for working that hard for the ZOO-Project. This is an awesome news.

I think this way more people can use ZOO-Project and the GRASS WPS BRIDGE as it is already setup on this environment. I can't download it yet as I get slow internet for some times, but will try as soon as I will be back at home.

I hope we will get feedbcks about this livecd soon from others people subscribed to this list.

Gérald Fenoy
gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr