[ZOO-Discuss] Boundary ZOO Service

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Fri Feb 11 07:35:14 PST 2011

Hello Quang,
as it seems you don't get nor xml2-config nor gdal-config, let's first
try to install those tools using the following apt-get command :

  sudo apt-get install libxml2-dev libgdal1-dev

Then rerun the same commands as before should do the trick.

Note that, I missed it at the first time, it should be --cflags rather
than --clfags for xml2-config call in the CFLAGS definition. All
the rest sounds good.

Hope this help,
Best,

Gérald Fenoy