[ZOO-Discuss] FOSS4G2011 WPS Bakeoff - where to discuss?

Jim Groffen jim.groffen at lisasoft.com
Mon Jan 31 20:49:37 PST 2011

Hello Zookeepers...

The WPS Bakeoff is getting a really good response on the Zoo list but I'm wondering if there is a good place we can call for more participants?

Best ideas we've had so far are:

-          OSGeo WPS Discuss list: Wps-discuss at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:Wps-discuss at lists.osgeo.org>

-          OGC WPS list: wps-dev at lists.opengeospatial.org<mailto:wps-dev at lists.opengeospatial.org>

... but I'm not familiar with either of these lists so I don't know how active / representative of the broader community they are. Can anyone think of a good suggestion or recommend one of the above?
Regards,

Jim Groffen

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or professional privilege and copyright. No representation is made that this email is free of viruses or other defects. If you have received this communication in error, you may not copy or distribute any part of it or otherwise disclose its contents to anyone. Please advise the sender of your incorrect receipt of this correspondence.