[ZOO-Discuss] problems getting zoo_loader.cgi running

Armin Burger armin.burger at gmail.com
Wed May 4 10:53:56 PDT 2011

Matthias

I would try to run the CGI outside of a server environment, ie. directly
like

./zoo_loader.cgi
"request=Execute&service=WPS&version=1.0.0&Identifier=HelloPy&DataInputs=a=Demo"

or for your example it would probably be

./zoo_loader.cgi "Service=WPS&Request=GetCapabilities&Version=1.0.0"

It might give you more details. I always got a segmentation fault for
the first mentioned request and finally gave up...

If it crashes with a segfault you can force a core dump and send the
backtrace made with gdb to the developers. A good site explaining the
use of GDB is available at
   http://bugs.php.net/bugs-generating-backtrace.php ,
it's targeted at PHP but has also a good generic description.

Armin