[ZOO-Discuss] problems getting zoo_loader.cgi running

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Wed May 4 14:47:20 PDT 2011

Hi Matthias,
It sounds really strange that the ZOO-Kernel is giving you this kind of result. Indeed, this should never occurs except if something went wrong during the compilation process and more precisely linking your Kernel to a different cgic library than the one which is provided in the SVN source tree.

Please, can you confirm that the first step in your compilation process was to compile the cgic from the thirds/cgic206 directory ? If not, then can you try to recompile your ZOO-Kernel linking it against this libcgcic ? Indeed, if the libcgic is well compiled in the thirds/cgic206, then your Kernel will be linked against the proper libcgic else if you get libcgic installed from a package or manually then the compilation process will use this one in place of the thirds/cgic206 which was not found.

Hope to hear from you to be able to find a solution to this issue.
Best,

Gérald Fenoy
gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr