[Zoo-discuss] ZOO-Project Developer call for agreement

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jul 2 06:19:00 PDT 2013

I have also reviewed the ZOO-Project Committer Guidelines, and I agree
to its contents.

Other minor comments:

- change all mentions of "Commiter" to "Committer" (including the filename)
- change the filename from "developper.html" to "developer.html"
- change "Jeff MCKENNA (jmckenna)" to "Jeff MCKENNA (aka jmckenna)"

-jeff

On 2013-07-02 10:02 AM, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to let you know that I reviewed and agree on the
> ZOO-Project Commiter Guidelines available at [1]
>
> [1] http://zoo-project.org/docs/community/developper.html
>
> Best regards,
> Angelos Tzotsos
>
> --