[Zoo-discuss] Versioning system

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Tue Jul 2 06:41:54 PDT 2013

Dear René-Luc,
I simply changed the thread as I think it is the right place to ask such question. I mean, the zoo-discuss list.

Angelos setup a github [1] which is up-to-date with the SVN server. I think this was sufficient.

If you require the ZOO-Project to change to a more modern solution for version control, you should send a request for a vote on the zoo-psc/zoo-discuss list.
This will then voted through the standard procedure (by email or during the next PSC Meeting).

I guess we may wait for comment on ZOO-Discuss before requesting for a vote on that topic.

Waiting for comments,

[1] https://github.com/kalxas/zoo-project