[Zoo-discuss] Unable to read your session file

Milan P. Antonovic milan.antonovic at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 05:36:02 PDT 2013

Hi all,
We at SUPSI are ready to publish the Helidem portal [1], but we can't
figure out an error that seems happen randomly.

Testing on my workstation it never happened. Others noticed this error
often, then starting browsing in Anonymous Mode the exception disappear.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ows:ExceptionReport xmlns:ows="http://www.opengis.net/ows/1.1" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xlink="
http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" xsi:schemaLocation="
http://www.opengis.net/ows/1.1
http://schemas.opengis.net/ows/1.1.0/owsExceptionReport.xsd"
xml:lang="en-US" version="1.1.0">
  <ows:Exception exceptionCode="InternalError">
    <ows:ExceptionText>*Unable to read your session file.*
</ows:ExceptionText>
  </ows:Exception>
</ows:ExceptionReport>

The ZOO WPS is accessible (with basic authentication for now) on a virtual
machine proxied with Apache2 (mod_proxy).

- What kind of information are necessary to ZOO WPS for creating a session
file?
- Maybe this is a browser related issue?
- Maybe a ZOO WPS configuration issue?
- Maybe Apache with mod_proxy?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.. [?]

- Milan

Dipartimento ambiente costruzioni e design
*Istituto Scienze della Terra*

Ing. Milan P. Antonovic
Collaboratore Scientifico

Trevano, CP 105
CH-6952 Canobbio
http://www.supsi.ch/ist

[1] The Helidem portal is a cartographic Web interface that, orchestrating
a number of open standard, exposes a series of geospatial processing
capabilities (with zoo wps) based on Digital Terrain Model elaboration.