[Zoo-discuss] On the road to the ZOO-Project 1.3.0: release candidate 1 announcement

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Tue Jun 25 17:51:02 PDT 2013

Hi Gerald,

Thanks for the great news and hardwork.

I think the version has been already been tested
and also used in several workshops, so I eagerly
look forward to the stable release soon.

Also, used at the workshop in FOSS4G-CEE, I think.

Best

Venka

P.S. From the feedback of PSC members Markus, Jeff and Gerald,
FOSS4G has been a great motivation new ZOO-1.3.0
too. I hope to be there at the event some day!